About the NLP Practitioner training
This in-depth programme involves 18 days over 4 modules which will have a life-changing impact. It is certified by the international NLP Trainer's Association (INLPTA), the world's most respected NLP governing body.
People participate in the NLP Practitioner programme for many different reasons:
- to build your skills to a professional standard and to continue your personal development journey
- to discover and share the mental outlook that successful people demonstrate
- to create, with integrity, a toolbox of your own to support your personal and professional goals and dreams
- to understand who you really are, and live the life you were born to live
What will the course cover?
- Build upon the skills and insights that you gained from the NLP Diploma
- Use advanced language patterns to better understand people - and to assist them in clarifying their thinking
- Learn advanced influencing methods to refine your ability to communicate with individuals and groups
- Recognise the precise mental and physical steps (or strategies) that you and others use to create difficulties (and successes) and change these steps when it is appropriate to do so
- Discover how to make your use of NLP a natural and 'seamless' part of how you run your life and how you interact with others
- Continue to make massive strides in your own personal journey, as well as learn strategies that will help you to help others with their own development
- Explore the application of NLP in your life and in your work
How is the course delivered?
Our Practitioner programme is the original and thorough full-length training. Unlike some courses which offer so-called "accelerated learning" but then miss out on the richness of hands-on experience, we concentrate on equipping you both with the knowledge and theory of NLP, and also with the practical experience that gives you the confidence to use it when you leave the course.
We limit the number of participants in each programme to ensure that each person receives personal supervision from the tutors.
What if you participate in this programme?
Upon graduation you will be eligible for Graduate Membership of INLPTA and also Membership of ANLP.
The Practitioner certificate enables you to use NLP techniques for business or personal development, coaching and counselling.
The course is delivered in 4 separate modules. The first module has the same course content as the NLP Diploma, so participants who already hold the Diploma are entitled to join the Practitioner programme at Module 2.